Procurement organisation and social enterprise Fusion21 has announced the suppliers successfully appointed to its national Workplace & Facilities Framework — worth up to £1.1bn over a four-year period.
Over 60 prequalified, highly skilled suppliers, both SMEs and multinational organisations, with extensive knowledge, appropriate accreditations and expertise have secured a place on the framework, which has been designed to meet the needs of local authorities, NHS trusts, bluelight organisations, education providers and central government.
Multi-sourcing options in Lots 1 and 2 allow the appointment of a service provider to deliver multiple services (bundled or TFM) incorporating elements of physical asset management, and service management Lots 3 to 6 offer individual services. The full Lot structure includes:
- Lot 1 – FM Principal Contractor
- Lot 2 – FM Managing Agent
- Lot 3 – Cleaning & Washroom Services
- Lot 4 – Security Services
- Lot 5 – Waste Management
- Lot 6 – Building Engineering Services (M&E)
Framework benefits include:
- Flexible pricing options available allowing call off of a comprehensive range of works and services to enable smooth running of any facility small or large.
- Ability to add in additional services such as catering or grounds maintenance.
- Members can manage services themselves or if they don’t have the expertise in-house they can appoint a Managing Agent or Principal Contractor.
- Flexible approaches to call off without reopening competition — Direct Award (with or without Negotiation), Single Stage and Two Stage Mini Competitions.
- Procured in line with Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and Public Contracts Regulations (Scotland) 2015.
- Complementary Cleaning and Washroom services DPS that sits alongside the framework giving Members greater choice.
- Ability to focus on and target local suppliers where appropriate.
Peter Francis, Director of Operations at Fusion21 said: “We will be holding a free webinar on to launch the framework and you can register your interest at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2246092661724696846.
“The new framework will provide a range of FM solutions to Fusion21 members, whilst giving them access to qualified and experienced staff with particular experience of facilities management.
“A real benefit to our members and their communities is the social value delivery that is aligned to organisational priorities and can be monitored and reported against for all call offs.”
|Successful suppliers appointed to Fusion21’s national Workplace & Facilities Framework:|
|Amulet (Churchill Security Solutions) Ltd||Irwin M&E Limited|
|Apleona HSG Limited||Just Ask Estate Services Limited|
|Atlas Facilities Management Limited||Kimpton Ltd|
|Avison Young (UK) Limited||Kingdom Services Group Limited|
|Avrenim Facilities Management Limited||Mace Macro Limited|
|AZT Trading Limited||Mario Group Facility Management Limited|
|BAM FM Limited||Mitie Waste & Environmental Services Limited|
|Bellrock Property and Facilities Management Limited||MPD FM Limited|
|Biffa Waste Services Limited||Munnelly Support Services Limited|
|BJF Connections Ltd||NG Bailey Facilities Services Limited|
|Bouygues E&S Solutions Limited||Norse Commercial Services Limited|
|CBRE Managed Services Limited||Octavian Facilities Management Limited T/A Octavian Security UK|
|Citrus Electrical Ltd||Oculus Security Solutions Limited|
|City Security Services Limited||Oracle Security Services Ltd|
|Compass Contract Services (UK) Limited T/A ESS||Pareto Facilities Management Limited|
|Crystal Facilities Management Limited||Pendergate Limited T/A Ridge Crest Cleaning Services|
|Dodd Group (Midlands) Limited||Q3 Services Group Limited|
|EMCOR Group (UK) plc||Reliance Service Solutions Ltd|
|Eric Wright FM Limited||Richard Irvin FM Limited|
|Facilicom Cleaning Services Limited||Robinsons MEA Ltd|
|FES FM Limited||Sewell Facilities Management Limited|
|First Response Group Ltd||Space Solutions (Scotland) Limited|
|Fortis HMS Ltd||Streetwise Environmental Limited|
|Freidman FM Limited||T.S.G. Building Services PLC|
|Galliford Try Facilities Management Limited||Tenon FM Limited|
|Gaskells (North West) Limited||Trios Facilities Management Limited|
|Gleeds Cost Management Limited||Veolia ES (UK) Limited|
|Graffins Services Limited||Vigilant Security Services UK Ltd|
|Guarding Professionals Ltd||Vistech Services Ltd|
|H.&J. Martin Ltd||Wates Property Services Limited|
|Intelligent Workplace Solutions Ltd||YBC Cleaning Services Limited|
Header image ©CrazyCloud/AdobeStock